At Associated Coastal ENT, we care about your nose well-being. This is a very important organ in your body. It warms the air to keep your lungs and tubes clean, filters the air you breathe, removing dust, germs, and irritants. It is the part of the human face or the forward part of the head of other vertebrates that contains the nostrils and organs of smell and forms the beginning of the respiratory tract.
Our Sinus specialist doctors in Fort Pierce are well trained in the treatment of many nose diseases and disorders like:
• Deviated septum - a shifting of the wall that divides the nasal cavity into halves
• Nasal polyps - soft growths that develop on the lining of your nose or sinuses
• Rhinitis - inflammation of the nose and sinuses sometimes caused by allergies. The main symptom is a runny nose.
• Nasal fractures, also known as a broken nose
• Sinusitis - refers to inflammation of the sinuses generally caused by a viral, bacterial, or fungal infection
If you are suffering one or more of these conditions, contact us, our Sinus specialist doctors in Fort Pierce and St. Lucie County, and we provide comprehensive, compassionate care for families throughout the community.
We take pride in providing our patients with the best Ear, Nose & Throat care with the best Sinus specialist doctors in Fort Pierce and available in the Treasure Coast. We keep same day appointments available and have two full service, centers centrally located offices in Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie.