If you’re concerned you may be experiencing hearing loss, you are not alone. Because hearing loss can come on gradually, it’s often the people around you who notice your hearing problems before you do. If you exhibit the following symptoms, consider visiting an audiologist in Saint Lucie West:
• You have to ask people to repeat what they said
• You play the TV or radio louder than your friends, spouse or relatives
• You cannot hear the doorbell or the telephone
• You find that looking at people when they speak to you makes it easier to understand
• You miss environmental sounds, such as birds chirping or leaves blowing
• You find yourself avoiding certain restaurants because they are too noisy
• You hear a ringing sound in your ears, especially when it is quiet.
Our Audiologists in Saint Lucie West are licensed hearing healthcare professionals who specialize in identifying, diagnosing, treating and monitoring disorders of the auditory and vestibular system portions of the ear in adults and children.
We take pride in providing our patients with the best care available with our audiologists in Saint Lucie West. We keep same day appointments available and have two full service, centrally located offices in Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie.