Marcy G. O’Brien, Au.D, F-AAA
Dr. Marcy O’Brien has been practicing Audiology for over 25 years, having completed her undergraduate coursework at the University of Central Florida. She received her Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University in 2010. Dr. O’Brien has worked in a variety of clinical settings, including Florida Hospital and several ENT practices. Dr. O’Brien is licensed through the State of Florida, holds the certificate of clinical competence (CCC) in audiology from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
- Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Audiology (adult and pediatric)
- Counseling and Aural Rehabilitation
- Selection and fitting of hearing aids
- Tinnitus Assessment and Management
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Vestibular / Balance Assessment and Rehabilitation